Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Hello

I like cooking, and maths.

Wait, come back! Give me a chance.

It's OK if you don't like maths. Lots of people don't, it doesn't mean you have to hate me. And I promise I won't hate you either (even if I might think you're a bit strange,  but I'll never say it). It's OK if you like maths too.

It's even OK if you don't like cooking. Although I'd prefer if it was the 'I wish I was better at cooking and then I'd enjoy it more' kind of dislike, and not the 'I want to kill anyone who likes cooking' kind. But I'm not here to judge.

But I do like maths, and I do like cooking. And so I'll talk about them both a lot. Hopefully the maths will be disguised and/or interesting enough that it won't put off the people who don't like maths. I promise it will (almost) always be relevant to the actual cooking topic in some way or other.

Here's a close up of my oven.


2 comments:

  1. HI AMY IT IS SOPHIE YOUR COUSIN FROM CANADA I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I THINK IT IS VERY COOL THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COOKING BLOG! NOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BLOG I WILL BE COMING ON MORE OFTEN. SEE YOU SOON SOPHIE

    ReplyDelete